Aloe vera has many wonderful uses for health and beauty. Today, let’s see how to cook aloe vera without bitterness but delicious!
Aloe vera, also known as aloe, long tu; These are all names for succulent plants of the genus Aloe. Aloe vera has many health benefits; Used to process many delicious dishes and very effective cooling drinks. The natural aroma from aloe vera is very pleasant and the inherent freshness makes food or drink delicious and attractive.
However, in order to get the cool, non-bitter pieces of aloe vera, not everyone can successfully prepare it. Below, Mucwomen will guide how to make white and not bitter aloe vera; Check it out and get started right away!
Nutritional value of aloe vera
- According to an article published in the Indian Journal of Dermatology in 2008, the aloe vera gel contains vitamins A, C, and E that play the role of active antioxidants – substances that help the human body’s ability to fight off toxins. free radicals. Free radicals are very harmful because they are the main cause of premature aging and cancer.
- In addition, aloe vera is also rich in vitamin B-12 and folic acid (folate). Aloe vera gel is also a source of essential nutrients for the human body such as calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, chromium, zinc, copper and selenium. These minerals help keep enzyme cells healthy; ensure better metabolism.
- Aloe vera gel contains more than 20 kinds of amino acids; in which there are about 7 – 8 types that are essential for the body. Using aloe vera is both a food and a main source of nutrients to help prevent and fight many diseases.
- Collagen and elastin in aloe vera contribute to promoting the enhancement of skin nutrients, reducing and fading dark spots, preventing acne and effectively tightening pores.
How to choose to buy fresh aloe vera
- Should choose to buy aloe vera plants with small branches, even green color; white spots and fresh, observed slime oozing out of the cut.
- Do not buy large and long branched aloe vera. These aloe plants often have growth drugs and pesticides used by growers, so they are not good for health.
- Aloe vera of India has a purple-green color and large branches; It looks pretty good but doesn’t have a lot of nutrients.
- Do not buy aloe vera branches that are green and fall towards the edge of the thorns; because it is the withered aloe vera that has been picked for a long time.
Aloe vera is perhaps one of the most widely used herbal remedies for topical skin conditions.
How to cook aloe vera without bitterness
Step 1: Remove the green skin completely
Aloe vera is usually bitter due to the remaining green skin. Therefore, remember to carefully peel the aloe vera so that you don’t leave any green skin.
Risks of eating raw aloe vera: Long-term consumption of aloe latex has been linked to side effects, including stomach cramps, kidney problems, irregular heartbeat, and muscle weakness.
Step 2: Soak aloe vera in salt water mixed with a little lemon juice
After peeling, soak the aloe vera in a bowl of salt water mixed with a little lemon juice. This salt water mixed with lemon must be diluted so as not to affect the taste of aloe vera.
While putting aloe vera in a bowl of salt water mixed with lemon; Use your hands to gently rub the aloe vera to remove the outer slime layer.
Step 3: Rinse aloe vera in cold water a few times
After soaking, remove the aloe vera from the salt water mixed with lemon. Put the aloe vera in a clean basket, rinse it with cold water 3 to 4 times, so that the aloe vera is completely clean. While discharging, just shake hands.
Do not eat aloe vera gel for skin care — Commercial aloe vera gel has preservatives that are not good when you eat it.
Step 4: Cut the pomegranate seeds and then rinse the aloe vera through salt water for the second time
When the aloe vera is clean, the viscous stick around; diced pomegranate; dilute the salt and lemon juice mixture as done in step 2 and then continue to add aloe vera to scrub the oil again.
Pour aloe vera into the basket, rinse with cold water about 2 more times and then drain.
Preliminary processing of aloe needs to wash off the plastic layer, otherwise it will make the aloe bitter, and this resin can irritate the skin.
Step 5: Rinse the aloe vera in boiling water, soak it in ice water
- Plunging the aloe vera through boiling water makes the remaining bitter taste faster.
- Bring 1 pot of water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put aloe vera in a pot, use chopsticks to stir well, then pour aloe vera into the basket.
- Finally, put the aloe vera in the prepared bowl of ice cold water to help the aloe vera keep its crispiness. When done, take out the basket, let it dry and then use it to cook as you like.
From preliminarily processed aloe vera, it can be processed into very good cooling dishes or drinks. Here are a few suggestions.
Ways to cook delicious dishes from aloe vera
1. How to cook aloe vera with rock sugar
Ingredients for aloe vera with rock sugar
- 1 kg aloe vera (choose large, fresh, thick leaves)
- 150g rock sugar
- 2 fresh lemons
- 1 handful of pandan leaves
- 1 little ice cubes
- 3 tablespoons salt
How to cook aloe vera without bitterness – Aloe vera dish with alum sugar
Step 1: Prepare aloe vera
- Aloe vera is washed, peeled, and removed the outer green skin, only the white flesh is recovered; Then cut into pieces and prepare according to the 5-step instructions above.
- After preliminary processing, take out the aloe vera in a basket to drain.
- Put aloe vera in a blender; Blend quickly so that the aloe vera is still a bit fluffy (not too pure). If you grind too much aloe vera juice, it will be very boring and not as attractive. Pineapple leaves are washed, cut short and bundled into a bunch..
Step 2: Processing aloe vera
Take a pot on the stove, put 2 liters of water in and bring to a boil with 150 g of rock sugar. Put a handful of pandan leaves in when the pot of water is boiling. Remove any leftover pork belly, if any.
Put the blended aloe vera in this pot of boiling water, continue to boil for 3 minutes, then turn off the heat. Let it cool and then remove the pandan leaves. Pour aloe vera juice into a glass to use. To preserve, pour water into a bottle and then close the lid tightly and put it in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Finish and enjoy
Pour aloe vera juice into a glass, add some small ice cubes and some lemon juice. Garnish with a few mint leaves or a slice of fresh lemon to catch the eye and enjoy cold. Aloe vera juice alum sugar is very cool and has many beauty effects, simple health care by drinking aloe vera daily.
Aloe vera juice contains a large amount of nutrients that help increase the performance of the organs in the body.
Requires satisfactory finished product
After cooking, aloe vera juice with alum sugar will have a light aroma of pandan leaves, a cool taste of fresh aloe vera and a slight sweetness from alum sugar. In particular, aloe vera is not bitter and less viscous, but retains its inherent crispness and freshness. That’s the standard way to cook it.
Drinking aloe vera juice is very good, has the effect of supporting the immune system. Alum sugar has not been refined, so it has a natural sweet taste; Guaranteed reliable for health for use in combination with aloe vera to form a great drink for hot summer. Moreover, it also helps to make the skin more beautiful.
2. How to cook lotus seed aloe vera tea
- Step 1: Take a pot to boil 1.2 liters of water with 300 g of fresh lotus seeds. After the lotus seeds are cooked, continue to cook for about 25-30 minutes. Next, give the way in.
- Step 2: Add a little salt and pre-processed aloe vera and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Step 3: Complete the lotus seed aloe vera tea. Ladle the tea into a small bowl, add a few small ice cubes to cool and enjoy. You can decorate with a few sprigs of basil. Lotus seed tea with aloe vera helps to clear heat, has a liver purifying effect which is very good for health.
Aloe vera tea, a familiar dish, is not only good for health but also has a beauty effect.
3. How to cook green bean aloe vera tea
- Step 1: Take green beans to soak in water overnight. Then rinse and dry.
- Step 2: Put green beans in a pot and cook with water. Bring to a boil and the green beans are tender, then add the sugar.
- Step 3: Stir well, remember to skim regularly. When the sugar has completely dissolved, add aloe vera and universal ear to the pot, cook for about 5 minutes and turn off the stove.
- Step 4: Scoop the tea into a small bowl, add some ice cubes and enjoy. This dish is both sweet and cool, suitable for all audiences.
4. How to cook longan aloe vera tea
Ingredients for making longan aloe vera tea
- 500g longan
- 150g rock sugar
- 2 fresh lemons
- 1 little pre-processed aloe vera
How to make longan aloe vera tea
- Step 1: Aloe vera has been prepared, soaked in water with 1 slice of lemon for about 10 minutes. Longan dem washed, soaked in water for 10 minutes.
- Step 2: Boil aloe vera with rock sugar and 1 liter of water. After the water boils, drop the longan in, boil for about 2 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Step 3: Scoop the tea into a cup or small cup. This tea can be enjoyed hot or cold. If you like to eat it cold, let the tea cool and then put it in the refrigerator or eat it with some ice cubes.
Sweet and delicious longan aloe vera tea is an ideal refreshment on hot days. This dish is very easy to make, so it can be finished in the refrigerator for the whole family to enjoy in 2 days.
Longan Aloe Vera Tea is delicious in the right way and helps to cool down the body, cool the liver and beautiful skin.
Medicinal uses of aloe vera
Clear heat for the body
If you often eat fast food or hot food, you should use aloe vera juice as a natural detoxifier for the body. Aloe vera has a cool property that will help the body reduce heat in the body and cool down very effectively.
Good digestive support
When you cook together aloe vera with green beans, you will get green bean aloe vera tea (instructions above) that has a great cooling effect. Helps to eliminate toxins in the body while cooling and softening the skin effectively. As a result, the digestive system is improved and the function of nutrient absorption is enhanced when eating.
Strengthen the body’s resistance
Aloe vera contains many essential vitamins and minerals. Regular drinking will help you maintain a stable health and weight. Aloe vera juice does not increase weight but provides enough energy for the functioning of the organs.
Skin care and beauty
The mucus in the flesh of aloe vera can create moisture for the skin, thereby helping the skin to be elastic, moisturizing and reducing wrinkles. In particular, that viscous substance also works to tighten pores and reduce acne effectively.
If you have a burn or blister or an insect bite; So a large amount of aloe vera gel applied to that area of the skin will heal very quickly. Or people who are often exposed to the sun or have sunburned skin; It is recommended to use the viscous substance in aloe vera to apply to the skin to bring a feeling of coolness and moisture to the skin.
Avoid eye strain
If the eyes are often dark circles, heavy eyelids, aloe vera can be used to treat effectively after a short time of verification. Use a branch of aloe vera, peel it clean, and then put the flesh on your eyes, lie down for 15 minutes to help your eyes feel more comfortable and healthy. You can also use aloe vera gel to apply to the eye area before going to bed, it will be good for the eyes.
Helps treat stomach ulcers
If people often suffer from stomach diseases, drink a tablespoon of fresh aloe vera gel on an empty stomach. Helps heal stomach ulcers. However, pay attention not to use more than 400mg of fresh gel/day.
Treatment of abnormal “menstrual” in women
Menstrual disorder is a common phenomenon in women; To fix it, cook aloe vera juice and add a little sugar to make aloe vera syrup. Drink this water 1 week before the “red light” cycle to improve the condition.
Support treatment of cirrhosis and ascites
Take a handful of aloe vera and clean it; Add a little raw honey and then put it all in the blender. Use this water to mix and drink 1 day about 3 times before each main meal (1 tablespoon each time) to reduce symptoms of cirrhosis.
Above is a guide on how to make white and not bitter aloe vera, hopefully with this guide you will know how to cook delicious alum sugar. In addition, after preliminary processing of aloe vera, you can also use it to process many other extremely attractive dishes such as cooking tea, making salad …. Good luck with your passion for cooking!
Let’s refer to this way to cook aloe vera without bitterness to prepare for the whole family to enjoy delicious dishes every day!
- How to cook delicious straw mushrooms for daily meals
- 3 ways to cook delicious steamed clams at home
Bạn thấy bài viết Cách nấu nha đam không bị đắng, không nhớt đơn giản tại nhà có khắc phục đươc vấn đề bạn tìm hiểu ko?, nếu ko hãy comment góp ý thêm về Cách nấu nha đam không bị đắng, không nhớt đơn giản tại nhà bên dưới để HAG Việt Nam có thể thay đổi & cải thiện nội dung tốt hơn cho các bạn nhé! Cám ơn bạn đã ghé thăm Website: hagvietnam.com của HAG Việt Nam
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết này: Cách nấu nha đam không bị đắng, không nhớt đơn giản tại nhà của website hagvietnam.com
Chuyên mục: Ẩm thực