Natural makeup removal is an effective method of skin cleansing that many women believe in today. For those of you who have sensitive skin that is not suitable for regular makeup removers, let’s refer to the following natural ways to remove makeup!
What is natural makeup remover? 5 reasons to use natural makeup remover
Natural makeup remover is a product that uses completely natural ingredients to remove makeup and dirt deep in the pores to replace current industrial makeup remover products.
Why should you use natural makeup remover?
Skin care with natural ingredients has always been applied by many women for the following reasons:
- No chemical ingredients, no preservatives, no harm to the skin
- Completely benign, no skin irritation or skin abrasion
- Suitable for use with women with sensitive skin or women who are pregnant and breastfeeding.
- The ingredients used are very familiar, easy to find with low cost.
- These natural ingredients also contain many beneficial nutrients that help moisturize, making the skin softer and smoother.
Readers can refer to more things you need to know about makeup remover oil to be able to complete the skincare step and especially the step to remove makeup safely and best protect the skin.
5 Natural make-up removers get the most money from women
3S Cleansing Oil For Clean, Bright, Se-Clean Skin – 30ml/ 170,000đ
This is a safe makeup remover for pregnant women and sensitive skin from the extremely famous Homelab Soft Grass house, which is well-received in Vietnam today. 3S makeup remover oil is highly appreciated for its safety, benignity, and is guaranteed to be suitable for all skin types.
Safely remove makeup for pregnant women with 3S makeup remover oil
Natural ingredients such as:
- Castor oil
- Olive oil
- Avocado Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Lime Essential Oil.
- Gentle and safe for all skin types, from normal skin, dry skin to sensitive skin
- Helps to effectively remove excess oil, sebum and make-up on the skin
- Helps to deep clean each pore, leaving skin soft, smooth, healthy glow
- Helps prevent and improve skin pigmentation.
SVR Physiopure Eau Micellaire – 200ml/ VND 360,000
SVR Physiopure Eau Micellaire 200ml is a famous product line originating from France. This is also considered a safe makeup remover line for the skin that women trust to choose.
SVR Physiopure Eau Micellaire Natural Makeup Remover 200ml
- Aqua (Purified Water);
- Peg-6 Caprylic
- Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate;
- Pentylene Glycol;
- Magnesium PCa;
- Citric Acid
- Cetrimonium Bromide;
- Parfum (Fragrance).
- Thanks to its gentle ingredients, the product helps to effectively remove makeup, dirt and impurities from the skin without causing dryness and irritation.
- Leaves skin soft and comfortable, especially suitable for sensitive skin.
Lancome Eau Micellaire Confort – 200ml/ VND 790,000
This is a line of makeup remover products of Lancome – a very famous French cosmetic brand. Although the product is quite “expensive”, this is still one of the best-selling product lines on the market.
Lancome Eau Micellaire Confort Cleansing Water 200ml
- Rose water.
- Soothes the skin, helping to bring comfort to the face.
- Removes makeup and impurities quickly.
- Leaves skin smooth, silky and hydrated.
- Helps unclog pores, leaving skin bright and clean.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil – 175ml/ VND 699,000
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil is the cult product line of Kiehl’s from the United States. This is a natural makeup remover line for acne-prone, oily skin that is highly appreciated by women.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil 175ml
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Natural essential oil blend
- Essential Oil Extract – Squalane
- Lavender Essential Oil.
- Gently removes makeup and dirt
- Helps soften skin, replenish necessary moisture for skin.
- Helps limit acne-causing agents, helps skin become smooth and restores skin at night.
Huxley Cleansing Oil; Deep Clean, Deep Moist – 200ml/ 555,000 VND
This natural product line is suitable for oily skin, dry skin or sensitive skin. Products of the Korean brand Huxley are especially popular with young people today.
Huxley Cleansing Oil Cleansing Oil; Deep Clean, Deep Moist 200ml
- Prickly Pear Hemp Seed Oil
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- Synthetic oil Annatto
- Sea cabbage oil
- Calendula Oil Extract
- Comedogenic free.
- Helps to effectively clean and moisturize the skin
- Suitable for use on acne-prone skin because it is very benign and gentle.
- Has the ability to soothe, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and effectively moisturize the skin.
- Helps skin look younger and healthier.
- The product also has the ability to effectively improve skin tone.
7 natural ways to remove makeup at home
Natural makeup remover at home with honey
Ingredients: Honey, Warm Towel.
- Honey has natural antibacterial properties that help fight acne.
- Thanks to the enzymes that help remove dirt, dead skin cells and makeup effectively.
Homemade makeup remover with honey
- Step 1: Take 1 teaspoon of raw honey in your hand and rub it between your hands.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture evenly on the face, at the same time massage in a circular motion.
- Step 3: Wait 5-10 minutes and use a warm towel to wipe it clean. You will feel the freshness and smoothness right on your face.
Makeup remover made from aloe vera and olive oil
- Olive oil
- Helps clean and soothe the skin effectively
- Acne treatment support
- Suitable for all skin
- Helps skin look beautiful and full of life.
- Step 1: Fill a bottle with aloe vera juice.
- Step 2: Add 2/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil to the water, you will see the oil float to the surface of the water.
- Step 3: Shake the mixture well, then use a cotton ball to absorb the mixture and wipe your face. Then wash your face with water.
How to make makeup remover from olive oil and aloe vera
Makeup remover with coconut oil
- Coconut oil
- Warm water
- Clean towel.
- Coconut oil helps you feel relaxed, effectively cleanses the skin
- Helps hydrate skin
- This makeup remover is considered suitable for all skin types
- Helps improve skin tone, skin becomes brighter.
- Step 1: Take some coconut oil, if it is solid coconut oil, rub the oil between your palms until they melt.
- Step 2: Gently apply around the face and massage in a circular motion
- Step 3: Use a wet towel to wipe off excess oil and makeup.
- Step 4: Steam your face with a little warm water, then rinse with cleanser.
Makeup remover with coconut oil
Witch hazel makeup remover
- Witch hazel
- Almond oil
- Olive oil
- Pure water
- Cleansing cotton.
- Helps clean the face effectively without drying the skin
- Ideal for removing makeup, as well as reducing build-up in pores.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Effectively moisturizes and softens the skin.
- Step 1: Pour 4 tablespoons of witch hazel and 2 tablespoons of sweet almond oil into the bottle.
- Step 2: Add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix well.
- Step 3: Add 3 tablespoons of purified water, shake the ingredients together
- Step 4: Dip a cotton pad in the solution and wipe it on your face.
Makeup remover made from witch hazel
Remove makeup at home with green tea and rice milk
- Green tea (fresh tea or tea sachets)
- Rice milk
- It is an extremely safe and healthy natural makeup remover for all skin types
- Forms a film to protect the skin
- It has a very good moisturizing and softening effect on the skin.
- Step 1: You steep fresh tea leaves or tea bags in a cup of warm water.
- Step 2: Put rice milk in a cup of green tea, stir well.
- Step 3: Apply this mixture on your face, gently massage then rinse with water.
Remove makeup with fresh milk
- Fresh milk
- Cleansing cotton.
Effective makeup removal at home with fresh milk
- Milk contains lactic acid, which effectively exfoliates the skin
- Deeply cleans the pores, leaving the skin clear and clean.
- Helps to effectively provide moisture to the skin, so that the skin becomes smoother after removing makeup.
- Step 1: Puree cucumber with fresh milk, then filter through a sieve to get the juice
- Step 2: Use a cotton pad to absorb the mixture evenly on the face
- Step 3: Use cleanser to wash your face.
Makeup remover with jojoba oil and rose water
- Jojoba oil
- Rose water
- Makeup remover cotton
- Jojoba oil helps to remove makeup extremely well, especially safe for the skin
- Effectively moisturizes and soothes the skin
- Helps bring back a fresher and more radiant look to your skin.
Makeup remover made with jojoba oil and rose water
- Step 1: Fill the jar with rose water.
- Step 2: Add half a cup of jojoba oil to the bottle.
- Step 3: Shake the bottle well. Then, dip a cotton pad in the solution and perform a quick, easy makeup removal.
FAQs about safe makeup remover for skin
Can natural makeup remover for acne skin be used?
Acne skin can completely use natural makeup remover because it is extremely benign and safe for the skin. Therefore, acne-prone skin girls can completely use it with confidence.
What is the next step after makeup removal?
Cleansing is the first step in the skincare routine to remove makeup and dirt from the skin. After the makeup remover step will be the face wash step to help the skin clean deeply.
In which step is the bleaching done?
What to use instead if there is no makeup remover?
If you don’t have makeup remover, you can still clean your skin with natural makeup removal methods like the 7 ways we just introduced above such as: Use honey; green tea and rice milk; witch hazel oil; coconut oil; aloe vera and olive oil; Fresh milk; jojoba oil and rose water.
These natural ways to remove makeup are both clean and safe and good for the skin.
How many times a day do you use makeup remover?
Daily cleansing of the skin is especially necessary, women should maintain the habit of removing makeup before going to bed every morning to wake up to clean the skin and prevent aging on the skin.
- Remove makeup before sleeping: After the whole day, the skin will get a lot of dirt, oil, especially need to remove makeup before sleeping to avoid clogged pores, acne, skin renewal causing dullness.
- Remove makeup when waking up: During sleep, the skin secretes excess sebum, oil, and produces dead cells. The process of removing makeup at this time helps to wash away sebum and dead cells so that the skin is nourished and best protected.
Is it good to use makeup remover a lot?
How to properly remove makeup for people without makeup
The steps to properly remove makeup for those who do not wear makeup are as follows:
- Step 1: Absorb makeup remover on cotton pad, note to wet the center of the cotton sufficiently, do not wet the cotton.
- Step 2: Gently wipe the makeup remover cotton on the skin, paying special attention to the nose, forehead, and around the eyes. Wipe in an upward direction to avoid sagging skin.
- Step 3: Wash your face with cleanser.
For more details, you can refer to the article on how to use makeup remover in detail, in the right way to best protect your skin from allergies.
Can facial makeup remover be used on lips?
Facial makeup remover should not be used on the lips. Because the skin on the lips is thinner and more sensitive than the skin on the face. The facial skin is about 4 times thicker than the lips, the concentration of facial makeup remover is very high, if used on the lips, it may be irritated.
Lip makeup remover can be completely used on the face.
If you have a need to buy a natural makeup remover line to use, please pay attention to choose reputable and reliable brands and addresses in the market to ensure safety for your skin!
Bạn thấy bài viết 7+ Cách tẩy trang thiên nhiên “sạch sâu, an toàn cho da” có khắc phục đươc vấn đề bạn tìm hiểu ko?, nếu ko hãy comment góp ý thêm về 7+ Cách tẩy trang thiên nhiên “sạch sâu, an toàn cho da” bên dưới để HAG Việt Nam có thể thay đổi & cải thiện nội dung tốt hơn cho các bạn nhé! Cám ơn bạn đã ghé thăm Website: hagvietnam.com của HAG Việt Nam
Nhớ để nguồn bài viết này: 7+ Cách tẩy trang thiên nhiên “sạch sâu, an toàn cho da” của website hagvietnam.com
Chuyên mục: Làm đẹp